Last Updated: 31 May 2018
Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.annacove.com. If you have questions you can contact us any time at email@example.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
- Information you provide to us: We collect your email address (which may contain your first and last name) when you sign up to receive free content, including eBooks, news and offers. When you contact us per email or any other way, we will collect your name and email address and the content of your feedback so we can send you a reply.
- Information Automatically Collected: We automatically collect certain information when you visit our website. This information includes your IP address, operating system type, browser type, the referring website, pages you viewed, and access times. We use this information to analyze trends, administer the Site, track users’ movements around the Site, gather demographic information about our user base as a whole, and better tailor our Services to our users’ needs. We do not link this information with any personal data.
- We may receive data from third parties such as analytics providers such as Google, search information providers such as Google, providers of technical, payment and delivery services, such as data brokers or aggregators.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
We do not collect any Sensitive Data about you. Sensitive data refers to data that includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data. We do not collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
How we use the collected information
We use the information collected in the following ways:
- To operate, maintain and improve our Services and website.
- To send you promotional communications that are relevant to your preferences, including our newsletter, information on new releases, invitations to participate in promotions such as competitions, prize draws and free give-aways. You may opt-out of receiving such promotional communications at any time. Every email tells you how to opt-out.
- To respond to your comments and questions and provide user support.
- To send you administrative communications which may include administrative emails, a welcome email, confirmations, technical notices, updates and security alerts.
- To deliver relevant website content to you.
How we share the collected information
We may disclose your information to our third-party service providers: to provide you with the Services that we offer you through our Site; to conduct quality assurance testing; to deliver emails; to provide technical support; and/or provide other similar services to us. These third party service providers are required not to use your personal information other than to provide services requested by us.
We may share personal information when we do a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
We may share personal information as we believe necessary or appropriate (a) to comply with applicable laws; (b) to comply with lawful requests and legal process, including to respond to requests from public and government authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements; (c) to enforce our Policy; and (d) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of you or others.
You have the opportunity to “opt-out” of our services by clicking on the link at the bottom of any of your emails and following the unsubscribe instructions provided.
Third party links
The Site contains links to third party Web sites. Please be aware that we have no control over, do not review, and are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such other Web sites. We encourage our users to read the privacy statements of each and every Web site they visit. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by us through the Site.
Security of your personal information
We have put in place security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used, altered, disclosed, or accessed without authorization. We also allow access to your personal data only to those employees and partners who have a business need to know such data. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they must keep it confidential.
How long we retain your data
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Access to and control over your personal data
You have legal rights under applicable law in relation to your personal data. At any time you can request the following or take the following actions by contacting at firstname.lastname@example.org:
- access the information we hold about you, including why we are holding it and who it could be disclosed to.
- Ask to change or correct your personal data
- Ask to delete your personal data
- Object to the processing of your personal data
- Ask us to restrict the processing of your personal data
- Withdraw any consents you have given us to the processing of your personal data
- Express concerns you have about third parties’ use of your personal data.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
International data transfer
Your information, including personal data that we collect from you, may be transferred to, stored at and processed by us and other third parties outside the country in which you reside, including, but not limited to the United States, where data protection and privacy regulations may not offer the same level of protection as in other parts of the world. By using www.annacove.com, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this Policy.
We will only process your personal information in accordance with applicable data protection and privacy laws. If you do not agree to our use of your personal information in line with this Policy, please do not use www.annacove.com.
Changes to this policy